Saturday, February 10, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by my friend Sally from training...here goes nothing!

1. My name is Tanya Marie Hanamaikai
2. My name was Tanya Marie Player
3. My "home" family lives in Roswell, GA
4. My "now" family lives in American Fork, UT
5. I have a daughter named Alena Setsuko Kakalina'anelalani Hanamaikai
6. I have second daughter named Noemi Michiko Maliahokuokalani Hanamaikai
7. I have a third daughter on the way named Cielo Kikue...rest of the name pending
8. I have a husband named Nathan Kaoru Keikiokamakua Hanamaikai
9. We met at BYU
10. I tried really hard to run away from him...but he's fast
11. I wouldn't trade eternity with him for anything :)
12. I just joined the ranks of the laid-off work force. Curses on TaxCut.
13. I have a dog named Pebble. We don't get along, but I love her cause she's mine
14. I like to crochet
15. Someday I'll sell what I crochet
16. I play the piano
17. I work in the primary
18. I'm 5'3"
19. I'm 7 months pregnant.
20. I love the spring cause I like the flowers
21. I come from a family of 5 kids. One sis, 3 bros
22. I'm half mexican
23. I'm having a hard time thinking of anything else to say and I'm not even a quarter of the way there yet!
24. My favorite show is LOST
25. I'm a sucker for good shopping deals
26. I'm a very anxious person, always worried ;)
27. I sleep on the left side of the bed
28. I'm always tired!
29. I get sugar crazy when I'm pregnant
30. Reading is fun
31. Listening to Disney music is fun
32. I do not like it when it snows and I have to drive
33. I like the color lavendar
34. My favorite artist is Andrea Bocelli
35. I've been to Mexico
36. I taught myself some Japanese before I took it in school
37. I was Drum Major in HS
38. I drove a '95 dodge neon in HS
39. My house has 4 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms
40. I'm sitting at the kitchen table doing this and wishing I were sleeping
41. I'm very good at surviving Noemi's two-year-old tantrums
42. I like it when the girls crawl into bed with us
43. Someday we will go to Hawaii
44. Maybe someday we'll go to Japan
45. We need to go to Mexico
46. The last book I read was Advenures of the something sisters. I liked it enough
47. I spent Christmas in GA with my family
48. Nathan thinks I should become a CPA, because I am so anal...analytical...huh?
49. My kids like Dora the Explorer. But she isn't Dora shes, "D-D-D-Dora"
50. States I've been in: Utah, California, Georgia, North Carolina, Delaware, Wyoming, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, South Carolina, Florida, Kansas, D.C.
51. I'm a sucker for choooocolate. Gooey chocolate brownie chocolate
52. I used to be slow as christmas...now I think my dad would say I'm too fast
53. I'm an obsessive penny pincher
54. We have a goldfish named "white"
55. My least favorite house chore is the dishes.
56. Folding the laundry whites comes second
57. I play the clarinet
58. I get bored too easily
59. I really like watching movies
60. Our family has had two rabbits
61. I'm almost done
62. I'm really tired
63. The last movie I watched at home was Howl's Moving Castle
64. The last theater movie I watched was DeJa Vu, liked it!
65. I'm still bummed we got laid-off
66. I'm goint to be really cranky tomorrow cause its so late
67. I don't buy new clothes much
68. I avoid cold weather at all costs.
69. I've kept a journal since I was 8 yrs old
70. Nathan makes awesome rice pudding
71. I usually a control freak
72. I like writing talks (I know I'm wierd!)
73. I've never had a pony
74. Right now I'm wearing two pairs of socks
75. My hair is curly, but it didn't really used to be
76. I cut my dog's hair myself, sometimes she looks pretty strange
77. Our first home was one story, 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom.
78. We made alot of $$ when we sold it, and we could have made more
79. We are building a house in Eagle Mountain, hoping we'll make money on it too. Otherwise someone is going to get a nice house...
80. I can't believe I'm almost done...
81. My due date is April 22
82. My head hurts alot right now
83. I loooove sleeping in
84. I haaaaate waking up so much to use the bathroom when I'm pregnant
85. I delivered Noemi without any anesthetics
86. I went psycho, but I survived!
87. Overall, I do enjoy keeping up with the housework
88. I have a black purse
89. I still wear shoes I wore in HS
90. My first date with Nathan was Meet the Parents. I had to ride in the back seat, and he was on his cell phone the whole way there
91. Now he calls me every spare moment he has
92. We use Tmobile
93. Nathan likes to start businesses- it doesn't mesh well with my control freakness
94. I started reading Nathan's Accounting Book
95. I like pizza
96. Noemi calls me "Mama"
97. We will have been married 5 years this June
98. Nathans' sister lives with us
99. Nathan's dad is moving here next weekend
100. I'm part of a wonderful happy family. *Ah, LOVE*

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Great post Tanya! It was really fun to read. And yeah.. blast corperate America and Tax Cut. That place is so unorganized. They laid me off a day late on accident so I spent my last day taking chats and wondering why I was the only one in Trillian. How sad huh? I had no friends. The best part is, they were so slammed with chats and an email queue of 600 that they asked me to stay late. Then, the same manager that had me stay late called me later and laid me off. I told him exactly what I thought about that! Stupid.

Hannah said...

Sorry, that last one was kind of a negative comment. Hope you are doing good!! Take care.

Sally Wood said...

Tanya, that was so much fun to read! I agree with a lot of what you said, I could have added it all to my list. It was pretty entertaining actually, sorry you had to stay up so late.... That is cool you are moving to Eagle Mountain, my husband works there as a draftsman! He probably drew up your house:). Yes, it sucks to be laid off, this will make the third time for me. Take care!