Wednesday, March 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOEMI! 2 years old!!


Yay! Noemi turned 2 years old today! Alena was SO excited to celebrate a birthday. We made a slide out of our old bathroom vanity- pretty clever huh? They both had a blast with that and a Little Mermaid bubble blower that they spent and hour catching bubbles from. Of course we had the usual cake and ice cream and then we went to see Happy Feet, which they both loved. Now Emi tap dances and screams "happy feet!" every chance she gets! More pictures of the birthday bash are HERE

2 comments:

CLAMES said...

Happy Birthday Noemi! Wow! I can't believe she is 2 years old...seems so recently when we saw you in the hospital with her.
I hope all is going well with your pregnancy. The countdown has started!

ohana=)mama said...

That slide is clever, It sounded weird but he pictures are cute! Once again I am amazed at your super mom abilities!!! I didn't know you were the perfect mom. Well now I do! = )