Well our little girl is here! I feel like we cheated, she arrived so early! She was quite a surprise :) She arrived at about 1:45 am Tuesday April 10. She's only a tiny 5 lbs 13 oz and 19 inches long. I literally only pushed twice and the midwife just pulled the rest of her out! We came home wed. and needless to say, I'm a little tired! but you can view her little album here.
Her older sisters are totally in love as well!
4 comments:
Awwwww, congrats Tanya! What a beautiful baby girl. That is amazing that you only had to push twice too! I glanced at your photo album as well, and the picture of your two girls in the dresses and gloves(I assume it was Easter) was beautiful! I am glad that things went so well.
OH MY GOSH!! What a little bundle of joy! She is beautiful, but that was expected seeing how beautiful your other two are! I still have something to send you. It's not a cute little beanie but I hope you will like it. If you get a second between feeding, changing, and burping her send me an email with your address.. Congrats.
flomedley@yahoo.com
PS. Don't forget to add "Cielo" to your blog title.. hehehe, how cute!
Congrats! I can't believe you had her a day before I had Mika...AND you were 3 weeks (?) behind me! She is beautiful and you are looking great!
Post a Comment