Friday, June 20, 2008

Bingo is his Name-o




We got a pupppy, and it's a HE!. Honest to goodness, the girls had to practice using the pronoun "he" quite a bit before they got the hang of it!

His mother is a shih tzu beagle mix and the father is a mystery. He, on the other hand, is adorable! And he has been a real good pup. He loves playing with the girls (which is his only purpose in life, whether he is aware of that or not yet). So far we've run a very tight ship with his potty training, and he'll get the hang of the nipping thing soon (we hope).

Alena gave him his clever name. When the people giving him away asked her what she would name him, she thought a minute and then you could literally see the light bulb turn on in her head. With a big smile that only comes from a child who is aware of her own brilliance she declared, "I think I'll name him BINGO!". They sang to him the whole way home.

So Bingo it is! I suppose I should just be grateful that she hadn't come up with "Rover!"







2 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Oh my word! I want a puppy!!!!

ohana=)mama said...

cutest puppy ever! But I don't want on two kids is enough responsibility for me!