Thursday, July 31, 2008

SUMMER VACATION


This couldn't have taken me longer!! But we had the BEST time in GA. Emi and Alena keep telling me we should buy tickets and go back 'tomorrow' so we can go swimming. We went swimming there everyday, and they played the Wii alot. The pictures show our trips to the aquarium, the zoo, the cabbage patch hospital and Alena's birthday party. She had a butterfly party and grandma made a beautiful butterfly cake! She says she wants all of her birthdays to be in Georgia. Joseph smashed the butterfly pinata to bits with one blow.
You can see pics of our summer adventures by clicking here!

1 comment:

CLAMES said...

Fun!! I love all the pictures and seeing your sweet girls growing up! I wanted to see you guys again when I was in UT, but everything was quick, quick, quick.

You'll have to come up and see us. :)