Our newest dog, Teacup had four beautiful puppies this morning! I spent hours studying up and researching how to aid in the delivery and to be prepared for every possible sign of trouble, and I was thrilled to witness the miracle of birth...but no...She took care of things ALL by herself, I didn't even know it had happened until we heard one squealing!
I think we have 3 boys and one girl, the brown one being the girl. We had to give the blonde one a quick trip to the vet bc the mama bit him getting to close to the cord, but he will be fine now.
There isn't much involvement with them right now beyond admiring them! Mom is fine and dad is worked up bc she won't let him close (the cone around his head from his recent no-more-offspring surgery isn't proving to be too fun for him either!)
There's lot's of fun ahead!!! :)
1 comment:
Wow, congrats! You are a brave mama to take on 4 puppies in addition. How fun for the girls.
Post a Comment