Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Protection




If you're reading this, you got my invite! :) I'm hoping everyone who enjoyed keeping up with us will feel free to contact me for an invite! The nerves about keeping it protected finally got to me so I jumped on the "bandwagon" there. At first I was thinking I ought to just remove any identifiable details, but with the web address being "hanamaikai.com" that seemed pretty hopeless! Anyway, now I won't be nervous about creeper stalkers or photo theft!

We've been enjoying summer vacation, mostly just being lazy and teaching the new puppy the ropes. Yes, NEW puppy, an 8 week standard poodle we picked up about 2 weeks ago from his breeder because they thought he broke his jaw and "couldn't" take him to the vet. Turned out it was a broken tooth or two, and he has been healing up. Now we have a brand spankin' new puppy on our hands, it's like starting from scratch all over again! The girls enjoy him though.

Today we enjoyed a little trip to BYU'S Paleontology museum. Alena had been asking about being able to visit a dinosaur museum so we went. I sure love free museums! :)
The girls enjoyed seeing all the fossils...and...playing on them...like they are NOT supposed to *sigh* But we didn't break anything! Alena stopped to take notes on all the dinosaurs and that one named after Utah was pretty sweet.

We stopped at "the slab" for some pizza. We ordered half "boring" stuff and half "interesting" stuff, assuming the kids would want the more plain stuff, as usual. Well, they fooled us because they wanted all the chicken and sausage and ham...so the parents ended up with the cheese and pepperoni. That's life!

Tenorio has been cranky and clingy because he's popped out two new teeth. But he sleeps through the night now *THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!* We're talking TWELVE HOURS of being completely OUT! *****BLISS*****

I have a lot of updating to do, Cielo's birthday, and a church talent show just to start...they will pop up eventually!

No comments: