
Well today was full of fun! Nathan and I were up last night decorating the house with red streamers and blowing up too many red balloons for Alena's birthday today. She had mentioned wanting a red party for her birthday.
The little lady turned THREE years old today! No more toddling, she's a preschooler now! She had fun playing with the balloons, making a princess hat, and asking when she was going to get to blow out the candles. Her grandma and grandpa called and she told them about the "no hitting" rule in her new karate class.
In her class today she got to break a board. She just kept hitting it like she was told to, and when all of a sudden it broke- she just stopped in complete shock for a moment! I think she thought she was in trouble! But when we applauded her, she couldn't have beamed with more pride. She carried those to pieces of wood around with her like they were a golden trophy!
At home we had her little birthday party and she got her presents of many dress-up clothes. She's always wanting to wear dresses during the day so now she finally has some I can happily agree to her romping around in as much as she wants. Emi got in on the action too, trying on the new dresses. She was mmaaaaaad when I changed her to PJs!
All in all I think Alena had a great day. You can view evidence of it all HERE :)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Alena!
Post a Comment