Monday, September 01, 2008

Doggie Drama


Pebble bit Emi Sunday for the last time. She's been a nipper at the girls since her first day home, back when Alena was a baby, and we just kept hoping and thinking it'd go away and when it happened Sunday, unprovoked I finally quit the dreaming and determined she had to go.

Well, sentimental value that she has, I wanted to make sure she went to a perfect home for her, and the day I posted her the perfect opp. came up! A 63 year old woman who just wanted a little doggie companion, and I'm thinking jack-pot! But I was faced with a trade off, take the 10 month old pug-a-poo that is driving her crazy off her hands!! Soo...with all of my 'love' for Pebble, I agreed, thinking he'd be getting himself posted as 'to good home' asap.

Well, as the woman who took her in put it, "Pebble and I have decided to just be old ladies together." And I think they are both happily in love with one another. I could not be any more peaceful for where she is now!
And now?
Meet "Buttons":



*shudder*
It's getting late, so, the doggie drama will continue another day!

No comments: