Sunday, March 19, 2006

Our Productive Weekend...

The window to the left . . .


Is now . . . a door!

Why that's INCREDIBLE!
Thank you, thank you very much




4 comments:

CLAMES said...

Wow! We are putting in a door this weekend too! Is it hard? Maybe Conrad will call Nathan if he gets stuck. Btw, don't tell me you crocheted Alena's sweater?! If you did, that's amazing!

CLAMES said...

how long did the whole door thing take?
Did you go with a wood, fiberglass, or metal door?
Later!
-Conrad

Tanya Hanamaikai said...

hey, sorry I'm so slow about reading comments! It actually didn't take as long as we'd thought- a few hours and Nathan was still even able to put the old window into the garage. The door actually used to be our front door, I'm not sure what the new one is made of, I'll ask nathan.

Tanya Hanamaikai said...

Oh and yeah I crocheted the sweater, ha ha!