
With age comes...total goofiness!
To see more of Emi's crazy faces you can click here: GOOFY
Well we have a new rabbit- compliments of some neighbors who we found out breed rabbits, and when they found out about our loss they were more than happy to let us borrow one of theirs ;) I say borrow cause I don't know if we'll be bringing her along cross-country to Georgia. The new addition's name is B.J. B for "Boing" because that is what Alena wanted to name her and J for "Jelly" in commemoration of Peanut Butter. Alena calls her B.J. Rabbit! I read on the internet that its common for outdoor rabbits to simply die of fright from taunting predators, and with neighbors on each side who own multiple cats, we figured that that was very likely how P.Butter left this world. So we bring BJ in every night- to both girl's exquisite delight, naturally.
And so life goes on! If you wonder about the details of our daily lives just picture plenty of screaming, crying, laughing, dancing, singing, ALOT of "fall-pick up-and kissing", and you'll be pretty close to picturing it right! Just don't forget the big sigh of relief that another day is survived once those two kiddos are in bed. Well, Goodnight!
2 comments:
Moving? To Georgia? The job came through, I guess. When?! Wow.
well nothing is concrete yet, but its settled and we're just scrambling to put all the pieces together. The timetable looks like we'll be shooting to get over there by July- we'll see!
Post a Comment