Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Feel Ambitious

When we were small, my mom used to keep up little journals for us. I have my little "baby journal" and cherish the record of when I was young and my mom's view of my little world. I have handwritten journals I started for Alena and Noemi a couple of years back, but handwriting multiple entries daily or even often...right...
Well, I am hoping now that the speed of type and all the handy-dandy blog applications will make my mom's tradition of "baby journals" easier! Knowing my blogging habits as it is you are probably thinking, "Suuure, Tanya!" Well, we'll see! So here it is introducing individual journals for:
Alena, Noemi, and Cielo. I am going to have to rotate who I write for first, as you can imagine, by the third entry things are so similar that things might get a little short! Alena's are fun though because she will probably be dictating most of it herself (as she did today). Have fun browsing their happy lives!

1 comment:

Steve said...

What an awesome idea Tanya! Your girls will love it when they get older and can read through their journals. So nice work Mom!