There's no need to have a picture on every blog right? My laptop is slowing down to a miserable crawl and waiting to upload pictures has turned into an unbearable form of torture lately!
Things have been going well for our little fam, Nathan started a new job at the Pete Suazo Business Center which he absolutely loves. It literally has all of his ideal career objectives rolled into one, it has been an incredible blessing. The only downside is the commute! But we are adjusting.
Adjusting is certainly what I have been up to myself getting back in the groove of being a stay-at-home mom alone! *phew* It is the first time I have been completely alone with all three girls all day long. I have been learning a lot, needless to say, but probably the favorite thing I've learned is really how naturally I was able to get back in the groove of things. I just really got a sense for what my stage in life is right now and I love it. C'mon, who couldn't love being responsible to nourish the ADORABLE FACES!!! :)
Alena is already asking when she will get to be in the 2nd grade
Noemi is coloring pictures as though she were entering them into competitions
Cielo is gaining excellent skill as a walker
I will adorn the blog with more pics soon, but I just wanted to give a quick shout out :) Adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment